We are back! Next week marks the end of our Zoom Classes and getting back in the do-jang!
If you would still like to attend some Zoom classes, you are invited to join in with the Papakura members! Join here.
At Marua Road we are teaching small classes each end of the floor, with enough time between sessions to get you in and out of the venue safely. Lesson times will be slightly different than our normal schedule – so please check out the times that suit you.
NOTE that as soon as the 10 person limit for our classes are lifted, we will return to our normal schedule.
The forms below are for the dates shown only. Please register again each week as class times may change.
Level 2 Sessions at Three Kings
Classes Tuesday 26th May at Fickling Centre, Three Kings
Register for your normal class time below. You will be notified to confirm your place.
Classes at Marua Road
Classes at 198 Marua Road, Elersllie
Register your preference for class times below. You will be notified to confirm your place.
- All members should arrive at the designated entrance, remembering about social distancing in the doorways.
- Parents please drop off and pick up your children from the gate – please don’t come in the venue.
- Members will be checked in using our normal digital app to conform with the Level 2 requirements for contact tracking.
- If anyone other than our members arrive in the venue, we will manually record their details.
- Staff will be solely responsible for recording attendance, safe arrival and departure of members, as well as hygiene.
- You are invited to read our Covid19 Pandemic Document in accordance with SportNZ guidlines.