ITFNZ Trainings have now been re-classified by Sport NZ as “Gatherings”.
January classes are for current members only. Free trial classes for those interested in starting Taekwon-Do begin in February.
All classes in January at 198 Marua Road, Ellerslie starting 10th January
MONDAY (commencing 10th Jan)
- 5.30 – 6.15 pm Kubz and Mini-Kids – Miss Hart & Mr Sharma
- 6.30 – 7.30 pm All others – Mrs Robinson
- 5.30 – 6.15 pm Mini-Kids – Mr Doogan
- 6.30 – 7.30 pm All others – Mr Doogan
- 5.30 – 6.15 pm Mini-Kids – Mr Sharma
- 6.30 – 7.30 pm All others – Mr Topfer & Miss Timmer
Monday 31st January – Auckland Anniversary – no training
Monday 7th February – Waitangi Day – No Training
Instructors and Leadership Team members: Are fully vaccinated.
Vaccine Pass: Required for members 12+ only (only need to sight and record once)
Covid Tracer App: Please scan in
Parents & Spectators: Are welcome in the Do-Jang (as long as numbers stay under 50) and must wear masks at all times
Training Dress: Dobok. Masks are optional.
All the other usual stuff:
- Anyone who is sick should stay home
- Anyone with cold/flu like symptoms should get a COVID-19 test.
- Scan in using the COVID-19 app (our QR code is on the Hall door)